Put simply, my husband loves Dad-ing. And he's very very good at it (like the best). So when it comes to Father's Day the girls love spoiling him (Father's Day stall and craft ahoy!). Father's Day is like a national holiday in our house.
But it has snuck up on me, and we've not looked at anything else. I've done some internet cruising and found some cool things for the Dad's and father figures in your life.
1. For the trendy Dad - Heritage logo sweat shirt, $99, Country Road
2. For the music Dad - Beats headphones, $399, Apple
3. For under his suits - Yellow submarine socks, $19.99, David Jones
4. For a Dad that wants clean skin and tatts - ' My Dad Rules' pack, $72, Go-To Skin Care
5. For the beer connoisseur - Craft Beer cube or subscription, from $49.95, Craft Beer Coopery
6. For Dad's who carry things - Heritage logo tote, $89.95, Country Road
7. For the Star Wars loving Dad - Droid Inventor Kit (code and program your own droid), $159.95, Apple
8. To play along with your kid (or to finally learn how to play) - Acoustic pro guitar (with app), $249, Loog Guitars
9. For the bbq-ing Dad - Weber baby-q, $296.10, David Jones
10. For the superhero Dad - app controlled Batmobile, $119, Big W
11. For the intellectual Dad - Global Beer Tour Guide, $29.99, David Jones
12. For the foodie Dad - herbs in a bag (set of 3), $25, Sow Grow Eat
13. Every Dad needs undies for Father's Day - trunks $15, Bonds
14. The brewing Dad - "Brew time" starter kit, $80,