I'm a fan of finding different, interesting and non plastic-y kids toys and decor. Cool bits and pieces on my Pinterest page come from from US site the Land of Nod however, I'm sure when I looked last year shipping seemed too expensive, not available, or a combination of both! Today I stumbled across it again, and was blown away. They have 20% off with their Black Friday sale (available till Monday), offer pricing in Australian dollars and easy shipping to us. 20 minutes later I had fully shopped for Millie's 3rd birthday at the end of January. Boom!
I generally try to shop locally and support Australian designers and makers but every now and then I make an exception. After all, everything in moderation! If you are after something different, or special for Christmas or a birthday its definitely worth a look.
Feast your eyes on some of these goodies! (all prices are in Australian Dollars with the 20% discount).
1. Junior archer playset, $78.89
2. The S'more the Merrier campfire set, $78.89
3. Everything but the dalmatian fire house set, $113.19
4. Manhattan blocks, $67.45
5. My Pet Unicorn ride on, $170.35
6. Wild wings dress up set, $33.16
7. Floral applique pavillon playhouse, $184.36
8. Show Horse play stable, $33.16
9. Medieval unicorn puppet, $14.81
10. A-Frame dollhouse decor kit, $36.59 (yes that is macrame plant holders, gold pouffes, and a weave).
11. Metro Line City Set, $170.35
12. Rosa teepee, $170.06
13. Imaginary wooden play food, $33.16
14. Winged superhero dress up hat, $68.60
15. Scout the Horse Ride one, $170.35
16. Doll pram, $78.89
17. Forest Flair Deer, $28.53
18. Merry Meadows Christmas ornaments, $10.23 each