June 15, 2016
It seemed that last year grid print exploded, and it hasn't gone away. There is something about crisp black and white that always appeals. Add to that B+W gingham and I'm a happy lady.
Here are some pieces I am enjoying at the moment - all grid and gingham!
1. Squares ceramics, from $8.95, Aura Home
2. Grid cardigan, $280, Life With Bird
3. Black gingham wrapping paper, $5.50, Poppies for Grace
4. Dimity dress, $69, Minouche
5. White tiles art print, $79. The Minimalist
6. Ruched bandeau swimsuit, $179.50, J Crew
7. Grid onesie, $35, Hux Baby (also available in a tee, pants, and dress)
8. Brigitte top, $54, Minouche
9. Grid pot, from $140, Design Twins
10. Grid socks, $17, Hubble + Duke
11. Gold grid can(dle), $49.95, Design Twins
12. Odin grid bedding, from $29.96, Country Road
13. ferm LIVING grid wallpaper, $125, Design Stuff
14. Grid pear cushion, $59.95, Design Twins
activities for kids
out and about
Love By Five gift guide
November 25, 2018
Do you care enough? Of course you do!
September 14, 2017
March 31, 2019