santa baby, I would LOVE this!
This Christmas I'm really looking forward to time off from work and holidays with my babies, If presents are involved then that's an added bonus. I've done blog posts for the little ladies and men but this one is purely for me...and maybe you'll take some inspiration as well. This year I'm mainly about pieces for around the house - I've got big plans for our living area.
Now, I'm pretty sure my husband will say 'lets focus on the kids this year and skip presents for us' (boo) but maybe he might buy me one thing from this list. Maybe? Unlikely? A girl can dream can't she.....
1. OYOY Christmas elf, $59, Designstuff
2. Long hair sheepskin, $279, Apache Rose (to drape over my lounge)
3. By Lassen Cubus bowl, from $175, Designstuff (hardest thing is deciding what colour...white, grey or black.....decisions decisions)
4. Leather strap shelving, from $155, H&G Designs (for displaying my pretties next to our tv)
5. Marble cross board, $65, Apache Rose
6. Nest vessel by Ivy Muse, $170, Apache Rose (again, which colour - they are all good!)
7. Copper beaker candle, $49, Apache Rose
8. Muuto Around Table, $849, Surrounding Australia
9. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb, from $99, David Jones
10. Marble vessel, $129, Country Road
11. Cape jacket, $229, Country Road
12. Black and copper grid teatowel, $26.95, Design Twins
13. Petal print pyjama set, $89, Country Road
14. Metallic wine bag, $44, Uashmama
15. Classic sandals, $140, Zaliah