Christmas is a'coming!
To me it seems ridiculous to be saying that Christmas is only 9 and a bit weeks away. It feels like Easter wasn't too long ago. But then again I look at the calendar and I know that we are part way through October and Christmas will be here before we know it!
In the lead up to Christmas I'll be sharing some gift guides on the blog. First up though is the decorations! I've done a scout around and popped up on the blog some of my favourite new Christmas decorations (the pic above is some of my decorations from last year).
Have you seen any great new decorations?
1. Santa sack (customisable), Needle and I, NZD$69.95
2. Jute deer storage basket, Dusty Poppy, $39.90
3. Personalised christmas ornaments (available in bamboo, gold mirror and silver mirror), Arlo & Co, $15
4. Christmas bauble storage sack, O + Mighty, $30
5. Tiny town tea light holder, Citta Design, $7.90
6. Christmas custom tree, Love Letters by Tillie, $32
7. Fraser decoration, Citta Design, $NZD44.90
8. Honeycomb fancy, Poppies for Grace, $45
9. OYOY Living Design Wooden Angel, Growing Footprints, $64
10. Xmas gold bauble, Citta Design, $8.90
11. Christmas stocking, Needle and I, $48.08
12. Santa sacks, Country Road, from $34,95
13. Light up trees, assorted sizes and shapes, Papaya
14. Felt garland, West Elm, $29
15. Eco tree, One Two Tree, from $389 (we have this tree and love it!)
16. Personalised Christmas decoration, Caroline C (Down That Little Lane), $18
17. Felt ball wreath, West Elm, from $69 (two sizes available)